As per the Level 2 Guidelines; from Thursday 14th May 2020, TOLBECS will be opening our doors to the public again.
In order for us safely protect you and our staff, TOLBECS will be enforcing the following safety measures here in clinic;
- All TOLBECS staff returning to work have completed and passed a Return to Work Health Assessment
- Our staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE, relevant to their interaction with you
- Meticulous cleaning procedures have been added to our workflow between each client’s consultation
- You will notice a perspex screen is now erect on our reception counter
- We have wipeable a pin pad protector on our eftpos machine that will be routinely disinfected
- Hand sanitisers and hand washing stations are available for your use during your visit
- We will have single entry and exit points for people with appointments and visitors arriving onsite without appointments e.g. those only wanting a Free Ear Canal Checks or to book an appointment
- All contact details will be sourced/updated over the phone at time of making your booking
- There will be a limited number of people allowed in the building/waiting room at a time
Help us unite against COVID-19 by doing your part…
For those with BOOKED APPOINTMENTS:
- We ask that, where possible, you bring only yourself to the appointment unless of course you are a parent or caregiver of a child or dependant person. There will be a limit to the number of people we will allow in the building at a time. Please note whom ever you bring will have to be present with you in the room during the appointment and their contact details will be required for contact tracing purposes.
- We request that you please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- When you arrive, please use the front door and report immediately to reception for check-in.
- You will be asked on arrival to wash your hands using the hand hygiene station provided in reception.
- Payment will be taken PRIOR to your consultation. We have paywave available and prefer a contactless method for payment i.e. eftpos or credit card.
- Receipts will be issued on request
- Whilst waiting, if a line occurs, please respect the 1 metre distance rule.
- You may also be requested to wear a face mask, supplied by our staff, should they deem it necessary in order to proceed with your consultation.
For those who DO NOT have an appointment but require one or a Free Ear Canal Check:
- When you arrive on our premise, please report to the BACK door located in the carpark behind our TOLBECS building – signage and flags will be posted for your guidance.
- You will be asked on arrival to sanitise your hands using the hand hygiene station provided.
- You will then be asked the following information for contact tracing purposes; full name, contact telephone number, email, and address.
- Whilst waiting, if a line occurs, please respect the 1 metre distance rule and stand accordingly on the allocated spots displayed.
- You may also be requested to wear PPE, supplied by our staff, should they deem it necessary in order to proceed with assisting you.
And of course, a kind reminder that standard precautions still apply – WE WILL NOT SEE YOU if any of the below symptoms or scenarios apply to you;
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- head cold (e.g. runny nose, sneezing)
- loss of sense of smell, with or without fever
- are required to be in self isolation
- if you have been, or have potentially been, exposed to a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is suspected to have COVID-19 (even if the person who is suspected to have COVID-19 has not yet been tested)
We ask that you please STAY HOME!